[stylist] Hi, everyone

Joanne Alongi queenofbells at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 08:56:35 UTC 2015

Hi Rowena, welcome to the group. After many years of working on stories I have been actively finishing my first novel. That is a very long story and they usually are I suppose. I am using Microsoft Word to do my text file. Then, I am planning to send it off to Lulu.com and you will format the book using PDF and then send it back to me for approval. I am going to have them published and print the books and I will do my own marketing to start. When I have some more funds available if I need to employ their marketing experts I will do that. And this is my plan. As a published novelist you may have some insight on that. That is my plan for publishing I will let them do the formatting. We will see how it works out in real life. Good luck with your learning curve. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone