[stylist] Hi, everyone

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 04:43:58 UTC 2015

Hi and welcome. I and my husband are also working on 2 books at once,
currently actually. It's kind of a first, but it's working. Both are coming
along quite well and it's exciting.

That's sad to hear that you didn't like your experience with Tor. The staff
has changed a lot I hear, and it's one we'd totally love to get in with as
fantasy and paranormal authors ourselves I must admit. LOL.

Like you he  and I became members of this group via the writing contest.

Sem