[stylist] The Heaven of Simple Things

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 04:31:03 UTC 2015

Nice thoughts and often we don't stop to think them  nearly enough, sadly,
or to be grateful in general and gratitude in general is the best  thing to
remember.

I love  the bit  about the simple coffee pot. We've got one of those too. I
wish they still made simple cordless phones, as even the cheap ones still
try to work like cell phones, and there isn't just a switch anymore to turn
the bloody ringer off and on. *sniffles sadly* And I so miss the simple
microwaves. Really miss my dial with the dingy bell and not  all the inane
beeping. LOL.
Sem