[stylist] The Heaven of Simple Things

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:35:46 UTC 2015

HI Sam,

Yes, like you I really think that a stance of gratitude for what we
have, for all the things we love, helps us to deal successfully with all
the stuff which isn't quite optimum in our lives.  Not in some
saccharine, Mary Sunshine way, but as a twin to our grief and sadness
when stuff doesn't turn out the way we'd like it to. Anyway, I'm glad
that you and so many others have grooved on this post.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"