[stylist] The Heaven of Simple things

Rowena Portch Rowena at rowenaportch.com
Tue Apr 14 18:23:05 UTC 2015

Wow, what a fabulous message to announce. I loved it. Yes, there is certainly something to say about the simple things in life.

I Grew up rich and lived rich my entire life. I went from owning three houses, a ranch, and all the usual toys to fitting everything I own into a 35-foot motorhome. We travel the country and live on less than $2000 per month. We have the largest free backyard the country offers, and our spirits are free.

I have determined that that richest people in the world are those who live with the least.

Rowena
Author of the Spirian Saga
http://RowenaPortch.com