[stylist] MacGuffin

Pagan Tree 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:20:34 UTC 2015

MacGuffin is a technological format that was introduced a couple of emails
ago via David Andrews. No I was not joking, but neither am I an idiot that
could not understand a definition. I was questioning a writers/readers
format that is something like Twitter. It is all explained in the email in
question. I just do not understand it.
Eve