[stylist] MacGuffin

Pagan Tree 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 16:28:28 UTC 2015

 I am sorry for responding the way I had. I just woke up and had not yet
fed my patience. Lesson learrned and lesson shared; do not reply without
thinking of what you are saying as it cannot be taken back.
Back to my original query... There was a post about MacGuffin, a new
platform for readers and writers. It said it was like Twitter, but I have
never used Twitter and do not understand that either. Could someone please
explain this thing?
Thanks, and again, I apologize for my prompt reaction.
Eve