[stylist] do any other writers ever feel like this?

Rowena Portch Rowena at rowenaportch.com
Tue Apr 28 16:36:43 UTC 2015

Many of my characters take on a life of their own—oftentimes to the point of having to restructure my plot-line to accommodate the characters new direction.

I had one character in my last book that threw me for a loop when flip things around. I liked the new twist, but grieved over the character I had grown to love.

That is why the saying, “Careful, or you’ll end up in my next novel,” is so popular, I think.

R o w e n a  P o r t c h
Author of the Spirian Saga

RowenaPortch.com <http://rowenaportch.com/>

View the Book Trailer for The Spirian Saga, a new paranormal romance <http://youtu.be/XeNmJkXyJv0>