[stylist] book information

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sat Aug 1 17:32:27 UTC 2015

   Good afternoon. Thank you for the book publishing information. The books I have written are Christian fiction and a series. My boss is going to edit them for me since he is the writing coach at the college and worked at a bookstore for many years. Has anyone used the website www.inspiringvoices.com to publish books? I am probably not able to afford an agent even though that would be the best way to go. How do  you upload a book to Bookshare? What format do the books have to be in? I write the first draft on my Braille Sense then use Jaws and my focus 40 blue to write subsequent drafts. Would using a tablet or a laptop be a better option? Thank you.
     Sarah

Sent from my U2