[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 16:43:44 UTC 2015

Well, okay, I am probably going to be the naysayer here.  I don't
disbblieve that things can happen.  I'm sure there are spirits.
But there is only one Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is quite of
the Trinity.  Part of God.  There are other spirits, there is
Satan, (father of lies).  There are powerful forces, spirits,
(angels).  As a charismatic Catholic, I have seen and experienced
some interesting things.  But I do not believe that all these
spirits are good.  There is a definite Evil that lurks in the
world.  I have experienced that evil.  I have also experienced
God's angels overpowering that evil.  As a Catholic, I also
believe in the Communion of saints-that is, asking for prayer
from the saints.  I also know that you can find writings, books,
etc.  that will tell you that the Catholic Church is evil because
of this or that.  I wouldn't have said anything, but I feel that
Christianity has been maligned.  We didn't make up stuff, twist
things around to suit ourselves, or anything of the sort.  You
have the right to believe that, but to state it as truth is
questionable.  Lucifer "the angel of light" really is the angel
of darkness-he only wants people to think that they are walking
in the light.     Debby