[stylist] the Gloss Poem

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Aug 2 22:00:28 UTC 2015

This morning I looked it up and it seems that the form is supposed to be ten-line stanzas in which 6 and 9 rhyme with 10 which is the line from the poem or stanza being used. That variation didn't say how many syllables per line unless it is also to be iambic tetrameter or pentameter.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone