[stylist] Writing exercise: creative nonfiction- Life Lessons

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:40:29 UTC 2015

Eve,

That's very sweet and makes me want to work more on this exercise. Thanks
for the kind words.

I find my best writing comes when I tap into my emotions. I get this almost
frenzied feeling and have to get it all out on the page. Like it's literally
spilling from my body and mind and landing on the page.

Bridgit