[stylist] A New Prompt, LONGISH

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Aug 2 20:31:45 UTC 2015

Chris,
You are so steady as a reader and responder to the many works that are
posted. And you tackle all the genres! I love that that little Cinquain gave
you a laugh. I still want to hear from the ladies that talked so much about
the meanings of different gems and rocks to see if I got the definition of
the three rocks I used in my medicine bag correct.
Thanks again for your response.
Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.