[stylist] the Gloss Poem

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Aug 2 20:37:46 UTC 2015

Barbara,
How endearing that you could not sleep for thinking about the gloss poem.
If you google it, it might be confusing even more so. It goes into the history, and different variations.
Soon, I will put another prompt up about it, and I will try to simplify the form by including more examples and a quick guide to meters.
Not sure there will be much response as it takes a serious poet to grapple with it the first time through. After that the clarity of the form comes through and it is more easy each time.
At the moment, still trying to keep up.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.