[stylist] Writing exercise: creative nonfiction- Life Lessons

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:58:31 UTC 2015

Bridgit,
It's great that you are rising above what your mom's expectations
were of you, but I really do understand that what you hear in
childhood sticks.
It's interesting that you said you don't have as much of a sweet
tooth now that you are older.  I do, but from what you have said
and other people have told me, many people seem to lose it with
age.  My dad enjoys chocolate but that's pretty much it, and I've
heard other people say they don't like soda anymore! Hard to
understand when you are a boy of 18.
Vejas