[stylist] Writing exercise: creative nonfiction- Life Lessons

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:05:19 UTC 2015

And if I may throw out there, I do not think chocolate and Coke have age
considerations. I sure know that potato chips do not.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."