[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:35:26 UTC 2015

Debby,

My mom grew up Southern Babtist and converted to Catholicism a few years
ago. My dad grew up Missouri Syndod Lutheran and now is a youth director and
worship pastor at a Babtist church, so go figure. My mom, wanting to "stand
by her man," smile, attends two services on Sunday's so she can go to
Catholic mass but also "worship" with my dad on Sunday morning's too. That's
a lot of church-going in one day, LOL!

Thanks for sharing this short piece. Beautiful language and very sensory. I
could see, feel and even smell all your describe.

Bridgit