[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 03:27:43 UTC 2015

Thank you so much, Lynda.  Prayer there at Mount Angel is present
everywhere, in everything that is done.  The whole day centers
around various times of prayer.  So for me, I was surrounded by
it, and it surrounded me, if that makes sense.

I'm not sure what I will do with this, I mean, I'm keeping it, of
course.  But I don't know whether I will submit it anywhere other
than here.  In a way it's so personal, so precious, this memory
of another time in my life, and my longing to return there.  I
feel like you understood so much more than I even did as I wrote
it.  (Smile).  Thank you so much, Lynda.    Blessings,    Debby