[stylist] My try at a confusing

Myrna Badgerow myrnaspoetry at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 01:28:20 UTC 2015

Thank you sweetie. I love writing short verse!  It's my favorite poetry to write actually.
I am doing okay.  I began taking Humira injections two weeks ago for my psoriasis and it's friend, psoriatic arthritis. I am injecting myself and so far I have not fainted, cried, or turned green which totally amazes my children. Laughing here. I can see a small difference in my skin already and feel a difference in my joints so it is all good.
That baby of yours must be getting so big. I have my eighth grandchild arriving in December and I can't wait.
Take care Brigit and again thank you so much. Your words mean a lot to me.
Myrna

Sent from my iPhone