[stylist] My try at a confusing

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 02:36:49 UTC 2015

Myrna,

Glad to hear you're doing well.

Yes, Declan turns three at the end of the month, and he starts preschool
this year. He already knows his entire alphabet though and can count to ten,
smile. And he talks all the time. He's having a slumber party tonight with
his cousin, Penny, who's more like a daughter than niece. She's six, but the
two actually get along very well, smile.

Bridgit