[stylist] My try at a confusing

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Aug 4 01:51:22 UTC 2015

Myrna,
This truly is an inspiring step back into writing cinquains. I love the
content.
The first line came through with six syllables, but I know you meant to
write line one with two and the second line with four syllables. I wonder if
the samples I sent came through that way.
For one who knows the form, he or she will figure it out right.
The neat thing about form poetry is that no matter how the computer
transfers the lines, it is usually easy to fix it the way the poet intended.
I will remember your definition of a worthy heart, and try to make mine feel
with a stronger empathy.
I hope to see more of your writing, and will never forget the "Tumbling
Tercets" and "Cascading Quatrains."
I noted you and others in the last issue of Slate and Style, but I still
have not read through all the ones where I know the writers for the second
time.  Necessary for me to make a meaningful comment.
Good work from all who worked on it.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.