[stylist] My try at a confusing

Myrna Badgerow myrnaspoetry at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 02:15:42 UTC 2015

Thank you Jackie.  Yes I figured the formatting would get messed up in email. It usually does for me  lol
I so love writing short verse. I find it even more challenging than complex forms but so much fun. You remember those tumbling tercets? I haven't written one in forever.  You may have just given me a nudge.  Thank you for your kindness my friend. Yes I have to remind myself about that worthy heart too. You are such a sweet lady.
Myrna

Sent from my iPhone