[stylist] CK prompt response

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 05:18:59 UTC 2015

Hi, Chris.
That'd an interesting thought. What would a person take with them if they
could only take the minimum when leaving the country. My husband had that
issue when leaving Russia as child. Though his family wasn't fleeing, as
they left legally, for some reason they had a tight limit imposed on what
they could bring, amount wise. He had to leave behind many toys and
treasures. I'm with the guy you spoke of who would take his gemstones. I'd
have to pick some of my favorite babies and take them as well as my favorite
gemstone jewelry, I'm very attached to a large amber pendant of mine and a
large crystal with a roman cross of garnets on it. And my stuffed rabbit I
sleep with. His name is Thalalee from Watership Down by Richard Adams. At
least my husband and I have similar favorite items so we could share a
treasure bag and agree on all of it. LOL.
Sem