[stylist] CK prompt response

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 14:59:45 UTC 2015

Thanks to those who took the time to read and respond to my take on Jackie's
prompt. In truth, some of the stuff on our walls is my doing. For example,
this year was our 25th wedding anniversary. I have a friend in Tennessee who
is a painter, and with my daughter's help, I bought one of her paintings as
a gift for my wife (she loves it). And for mother's day, I bought her a
framed photo of our son lifting weights-the photo is black and white, except
for the belt, which is bright red. Another friend took the photo, and both
my kids thought it was excellent, so now it's on our living room wall. So I
guess-have cow, take care of cow, and occasionally buy the cow a gift is
more my personal Buddhist expression.

Chris

PS - Linda, I took a glassblowing course when I was in college and learned
that I had no aptitude for yet another art form. But I have a friend here in
CT who has been blowing glass for decades, and many of his ornaments
decorate our Christmas tree each year.