[stylist] Upset

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Aug 4 14:40:23 UTC 2015

Jacky

Hey, I'm not the boss here any longer but am still a list member! Could you
send one of those messages to Eve? I'm thinking they are not exactly what
you are thinking they are. (In part, I'm suspecting that they are messages
like several of us have gotten in the recent past; a message that the system
seems to periodically kick out to some of us about being taken off the list
due to...) And I'm thinking Dave Andrews will be also interested in seeing
them.

Jacky...you are one of our sages and are too important to lose! I cannot
think of anyone being so small-minded to be wanting you off the list. NAA No
way.

Respectfully yours, Robert Leslie Newman