[stylist] Upset

3rdeyeonly at gmail.com 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:10:17 UTC 2015

Jackie, I have no idea who would ever ask you to leave the list. For one reason no one has the authority. But for another more important reason everybody on the list loves and enjoys your participation. Do not ever take that personally if someone is trying to harass you then they better come forward and will probably ask them to leave the list. Eve

Sent from my iPhone