[stylist] Inquiring about the status of the NFB riders Division stylist chat list

Shelly Alongi qobells at icloud.com
Tue Aug 4 20:46:31 UTC 2015

Good afternoonDavid,

On behalf of the NFB writers Division, we are wondering about the existence of the off-topic list called stylist chat. We are wondering if this list still exists for the Writers Division and how to access it. If it is no longer active, we would like to know how to activate it. If it is active, how do we access it?

We have had off topic subject come up and rather than illuminate them entirely we would like to see about three activating this list. I have not been involved with it, so, I do not know how it works. However, since I was one of the people who brought this up to our board, I decided to take responsibility and ask you about it. We are waiting for your answer. Thank you very much you have a great day,

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone