[stylist] Upset

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 07:16:35 UTC 2015

WOW. I can't imagine anyone being asked to leave unless they were causing
obvious disruptions and flaming people or just constantly putting people
down, ETC. WOW. And then I'd think it would be taken to the list admin
rather than harassing a member like that. Just sad people don't know how to
act.
Jackie, I'd say remember that in this case, it's definiteley them, whoever
they are with the problem, not you. LOL.

Sem