[stylist] Upset

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:36:10 UTC 2015

HI Jackie,

I'll back up Sam here.  In my experience of this list and its fine
membership, you have never been anything but kind and gracious in your
dealings with people; and I should know, having thus benefitted.  I know
that hurtful comments, well, hurt, but let them slide over your golden
duck's back and disappear into the pond water they came from.  Or
something like that, only with better poetry, LOL.

the sun be upon you, hom,

Bill