[stylist] A question

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:01:14 UTC 2015

Jackie,

First, Stylist is the only NFB NET listserve I read daily. If I miss a week
or more of posts from any list, including Stylist, I delete and move on to
current posts. I check my email frequently for other reasons, so I will take
time throughout the day to read Stylist emails. If the subject line does not
seem of interest to me, I won't even open it up. Also, I do not like digest
mode, at least with Stylist because digest mode only comes once or twice a
day, and I find it more tedious and difficult to weed through comments in
digest mode than deal with an over-flow of individual Stylist emails. In
non-digest mode, I see immediately who the post is from and the subject line
and can individually read or delete. I also do not have to read through any
other message than that immediate and recent one. I try to keep up with
Stylist, but at the end of the day, if I can't, I can't. Don't feel bad if
you can't get to us each day, smile. Life is not suppose to be spent on the
computer all day, LOL! We understand.

Bridgit