[stylist] A question

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Aug 5 19:12:18 UTC 2015

Luckily, on my iPhone it lumps all the messages with the same subject together so that makes it easier. When on my computer, I listen for the subject and if it's one I've chosen to skip after reading the first few, I just delete the rest with that subject. I admit, this list has been SUPER busy lately so it does seem overwhelming. Maybe another thing we could do to help make subjects easier, and I've seen people actually doing this lately, is to first write what kind of writing it is: poem, nonfiction, flash fiction, etc. I've never tried the digest setting so I don't know if that would help you or make things more difficult.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone