[stylist] on the move

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 02:32:14 UTC 2015

Debby, I will be going to Louisiana Tech University to get my Master's in
Rehabilitation Teaching.
Thanks, and yes it was difficulty. Mainly though, I think it was the nerves
that made it so difficult. If it didn't mean so much, I would have relaxed
and had fun with it. I know I am not normal though. smile
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."