[stylist] on the move

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 17:28:36 UTC 2015

Hi Eve, that's great! I think if I were younger and starting out,
I'd go to Louisiana Tech and get my masters in rehab teaching.
The problem here in Washington state is that they want the rehab
teachers also to be mobility instructors.  They used to have
separate mobility instructors, and rehab teachers, but not
anymore.  I don't think this is the greatest thing, since it
leaves out people who would be great rehab teachers, but not
necessarily mobility instructors, and vice versa.  (I can travel
okay for myself, but I don't have any desire to be an OandM
instructor.)

Anyway, best of luck with all your studies!    Debby