[stylist] Welcome to Susan an

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 02:41:20 UTC 2015

Hi Shelly. I keep meaning to tell you that Queen of Bells sounds so neat.
Like you collect bells or something like that? I used to do medical massage
until I started making more money making gemstone jewelry, but now just do
it for friends and family. Point is I did/do deep tissue and sports so was
referred to by my clients as the Queen of Pain. Especially because
Semirhage, the Wheel of Time character I play, thus my online name, is a
torturer/healer...so queen of pain. HAHA. Anyway, had fun doing the Police
King of Pain song with Queen of Pain as a result in my band.
I digress, but the queen of had me thinking so wanted to share. Neat title.
Sem F