[stylist] Queen of bells

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 02:56:37 UTC 2015

I gave myself the name queen of bells probably in the 1990s though I don't remember the exact year. I became famous for wearing bells at some point probably back then and just kept it up. I have a necklace with them and I also have them on my bags all the zippers. I do collect them so I have quite a few so when I relocated I did not keep all of them. I had given some away earlier. It seems like people when they give away bell collections like to give them to me. And, I'm always looking for new ones for old ones. I have them on all of my bags as I said earlier and around the house. My joke is that the only thing around the house that does not have bells are the cats. People always ask me about that and I say I don't want to know where my cats are. It was fun a couple of years back I made friends with the railroad engineer and he would sometimes in the last year I knew him when his shift ended would say good night queen of bells on the radio it was the end of his shift so he could say things like that. Anyway, he was killed this year in an accident so I don't get to hear that anymore but it was fun. All the years I've had that as a name or email no one has ever done that so that was pretty cool. Thank you for liking the name of it is pretty cool and I can't remember exactly what made me come up with it except the fact that I like bells of course :-)

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone