[stylist] A Parody of Modern Internet Communication

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 02:51:02 UTC 2015

Thanks, Susan.
And I look very forward to reading whatever you end up sharing.
I"m working on a poem now for our local poetry group and it's exciting as
I've not been inspired to write poetry in several months for some reason.
I've  been writing plenty in the games and on the books my husband and I are
writing, but the poetry hasn't been pulling. This month's theme at our local
group is sunrise and sunset. My husband wrote a neat dark sort of dionisus
sort of feeling piece and it inspired me. I"m thinking what the heck can I
say about sun rise and sun set as I don't really care, then it clicked and I
wrote a poem from a character of mine's pov. He and I have done that before
with other characters, but it's been a while. IT was very exciting to feel
poetry inspired again, and the sunrise and sunset take is about a vampire
and his rising and rest.
I'm still working on it, but it's neat to be interested in doing so again.
We even had some good themes at our group that I felt I really should've
been drawn by, but came up with nothing but disinterest. LOL. Guess it
happens to all of us sometimes.
Sem