[stylist] A Parody of Modern Internet Communication

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Aug 9 19:12:09 UTC 2015

Sem,
That is a pretty funny story as told by the comedian. I am wondering if it
is similar to the over-use of the exclamation mark. Ease of use, a bit of
laziness in word choice, and wanting to join the crowd. What do you think?

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz