[stylist] sestina stretch

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Aug 9 16:20:30 UTC 2015

Wow, Lynda! I wish I could randomly pick six words but I overthink it. When I took my college English courses and had to write essays one of the things expected from us was that Burke's Pentad or whatever you know it as: the who what when where why and how of the essay. I ALWAYS had to write them AFTER the essay because I could NOT do them.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone