[stylist] Queen of bells

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 09:24:25 UTC 2015

Hi Linda and everyone, yes, the bells are beautiful. There is one bell which is made of copper. It is in the shape of a star and used for Christmas decorations. It gets more than a seasonal use since I hang it over the door to the house. When ever it rings I always think of the scene in the movie the 10 Commandments where the Midianites come to attack all the sheep and Moses rescues the two girls and meets his future wife. In that scene all the sheep appear to be wearing copper bells. They sound almost like that star :-)

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone