[stylist] Queen of bells

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:28:34 UTC 2015

Hi, Shelly and list.
Stars are cool as they're all year round, really. Like jewelry with stars is
worn all year round and not just for XMAS and so home decor would be the
same. Like it's not like Santa or something that's definitely just XMAS so
that's cool. I have dragon windchimes hanging on the inside of the front
door and I guess they're bells of a sort, right? I love them unless someone
is screwing around with closing the door for some reason. When they take too
long or move it back and forth for what ever reason if they're carrying
stuff or I don't even know what it can become an annoying cacophony but
otherwise it's great.
Sem