[stylist] A Parody of Modern Internet Communication

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:24:32 UTC 2015

I think LOL and other text-talk, as I call it, is very over-used, and often
misused too, but for me, I use various words and acronyms to help note and
define meaning in written messages so people understand the intent of my
message. I only use it for casual messages like listserves and Facebook, but
intent doesn't always come across in written form, so I will use LOL or
write out emogees like smile or frown so my meaning is clearer. Personally,
it's a little too cute-see for me, but if it helps clear up intent, then it
can't hurt, smile. LOL, smirking face with Devil horns, LOL!!!!

Bridgit