[stylist] A Parody of Modern Internet Communication

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 05:41:40 UTC 2015

Hi Jackie.
 Yes I think the exclamation mark could be in the club with LOL for overuse
for ease and attempt to indicate expression. Sadly, though, I think LOL has
become the UM of the computer world. HAHA. I suppose we have verbal things
like that in our speech too. My husband and I noticed, for example, how much
we both say the word like in casual conversation. It's total filler. LOL. I
don't type it as much as I'd say it.