[stylist] Poem

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Aug 10 23:32:28 UTC 2015

Barbara,
When you think you are out of style, think about Shakespeare. He is the
prime example of what is no longer practiced. But still he lives as the
greatest poet and stage play writer of many years.
Life is like a pendulum in many ways. It just keeps swinging back and forth.
There is nothing wrong with your brain. You are Barbara, and are unique and
have your own operating manual.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.