[stylist] Poem

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 04:12:02 UTC 2015

Barbara,
I completely agree with you. I don't think creativity should have a style,
and saying that doing and expressing in a certain way is bad poetry is
just...subjective and thus wrong for me. I mean it's so opinion oriented.
Like saying the rhyming poetry is bad and out of style, b but some of the
great classic poets did it and now they don't suddenly suck, so it's just
weird for me. I am only using that as an example, but it goes for anything
that was accepted as good. If it was good, publishable, made a great poet
back whenever, it should always be good. No one is deciding that Bach's
music is out of style and trashing it now. Nor should they, but it's the
same thing to me.
Not sure how much sense that makes or if I'm expressing it well, but the
fact something is good and even great then is suddenly no longer good or
great is just illogical to me. The same thing goes for fashion. To me it's
like they're saying something is bad because everyone isn't doing it. I say
good for whoever is not following the crowd. LOL. And especially if it used
to be great, but even if it's not. Something shouldn't be considered bad
just because it's being done in a way that hasn't been done before. To me a
large part of art is not following the crowd.
Sem