[stylist] sharing

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:12:59 UTC 2015

HI Eva,

Thunder storms would be very high on my list too.  I also like it when a
toddler points at something and asks me a question about it:  "Wha is
dat?".  I never thought I was sentimental about kids, but sometimes the
things they do make me want to weep for gladness.  (So it is that Bill
turns out to be a big ole softie, LOL.)

--Bill