[stylist] sharing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 02:33:14 UTC 2015

Thunder storms rock. Especially when you're all cozy and inside. Here in OR
we don't really get the thunder part very often. Rarely if ever did we in
Southern CA, but when we were stuck in TX for 2 years I remember thinking
the huge claps of thunder would terrify our bird because like me he got
wigged out by the earth quakes. But he was chillin' with the thunder. Didn't
flinch or complain a bit. Very cool.
Sem