[stylist] Poem

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 01:55:33 UTC 2015

I agree with you.  Poetry isn't really my thing, though I do like
Robert Frost, and some others, but I'm more into stories, novels,
and nonfiction if it's something I'm interested in.  It's like
music.  I may be stuck in an era, but I just don't like much of
the music now, or from the 90's, is so loud, shrill, just ugly to
me.  The music in the 60's and 70's is what I grew up with, and
some of the soft rock from the 80's.  It's also interesting to me
that as a young person growing up, I did not like symphony or any
kind of classical music.  Now, I really enjoy it, though I don't
know whether I know Mozart from Chopin.  I just like it, it
soothes me, as well as Gregorian chant, and other choir music, as
well as old hymns, like "Rock of Ages" and "Great Is Thy
Faithfulness".  Wow, ow sound like an old lady.  (Smile).
Debby