[stylist] sharing

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 03:35:09 UTC 2015

So there are only 4 of us who have chimed in so far, but it is interesting
to see that we are all inspired by the weather. Especially strong weather
it seems. We are so cool.
 The toddler thing kind of cracks me up Bill. I could picture it. The
little tyke saying something and you running to make a mental note. haha
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."