[stylist] sharing

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Aug 14 00:01:13 UTC 2015

Bridgit, you are so right.
there is an enormous disconnect between a sighted person and a person with
any serious level of sight loss and what I see is that so many blind people
think they have to be exceptional and perfect in every way - which is not
possible, and it is very sad to see this.  We do not have to apologize for
mistakes, blunders, typos, spills, falls, or anything else that normal
people do all the time - but blind people seem to think they need to look
and be invincible and it is quite off-putting and only makes the divide
wider and deeper.  I am for being "real" and for being a flawed human being
as are all people. The only pedestals in my house are for sculptures, not
people. It is ok to be real.  Lynda