[stylist] sharing

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:27:10 UTC 2015

Hi all!
There is no Pagan devition of the NFB or any other blindness organization to my knowledge. I am a blind Pagan. I'm not the only blind Pagan on this list, in the NFB or in the whole world. I live in Salem, Oregon which is in the middle of the Willammette Vally. I know what you mean about the seasons. Maybe we all can ask our own respective gods to restore balance to our world?
Kendra

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author unknown
 Baltimore, Maryland taught me how to see the stars even with blindness.
 Seattle, Washington taught me to take home some of their very nice  manors and care free creative ideas.
 Both taught me to explore new worlds at times I needed to learn.

I believe that everything is all interconnected and full of magic.
Blessed Be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 A Representative of the blind and Pagan communities,
The National Federation Of The Blind Of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,

Live the Life We Want

Diehard Fan Of Harry Potter, Middle Earth,  Narnia, and Land of Oz universes. I love anything to do with bald eagles.
 Go Pittsburgh Penguins!
Go Detroit Red Wings!
Go Baltimore Ravens!
Go Seattle Sea Hawks!
Go Oregon State Beavers!
Go Portland Winter Hawks!

 Finally, I am Happily Living With My Wonderful Boyfriend  In Salem, Oregon.
This  E Mail Was Sent  from Kendra's Constantly Active And Mobile Google E Mail Box That Is Located On Kendra's iPhone 5 Which Never Sleeps Even When Kendra Is Sleeping.